Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back 2 Life


I actually had no clients to shoot last Friday night! So, I emailed a local band called Autumn in Repair and asked if it would be alright if I came out and shot a little bit of their show. Little did I know that I would run into some very talented local artists! Not only did I find Autumn in Repair amazing, there were three other bands that also blew me away. Here is an image record of that night.





First up was Katie Falk




Next up was Casey Todd. Although Casey is lead front man for a band named Chasing 7, he is currently working on his solo project.









Okay - Here is what I came out to see that night.... Autumn In Repair. If you ever get a chance to check out this band, you will not be disappointed.











The last band to play that night was an awesome band by the name of Roister. I am sorry I do not have a link to their site. As soon as I do, I will post it.



Me










1 comment:

Casey Todd said...

Jason-
These are great! Nice meeting you and hope to work with you again.

Casey Todd
www.myspace.com/caseytoddmusic